It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Monday, July 31, 2006
Bathrooms
It's the last day of July, so one more worthless post to bump my total up. What's that? All my recent posts have been worthless? Touche!

I had a most interesting conversation with a man who owns some gas stations, and he shared this interesting piece of convenience store genius- he refuses to stock the condom machines in the women's bathroom. Why? Since the women are too embarrassed to buy the condoms at the desk anyway, what's the chance they are going to complain about getting screwed *cough* in the bathroom? None. I couldn't pin him to a number, but thousands of dollars a year are made this way. Totally unethical, totally genius.

Lastly, while about to light a match in my bathroom this morning to clear away some noxious fumes, I had a most magnificent idea. Instead of just lighting the match, I first sprayed the inside of the toilet bowl with Lysol disinfecting spray, and then dropped a match in (note: I realize that in no way is dropping the match into the toilet critical to the success of its mission). Not only did the sulfur help take away the stench, but the resulting fireball completely obliterated any remaining nastiness (I'm talking gases, not skid marks) in the bowl while providing a satisfying visceral thrill, and then was cleanly extinguished by the flushing of the toilet. Genius? No, but enjoyable.

4 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Can you explain please how he's making money by NOT selling women condoms? because he doesn't have to pay to stock a machine they won't use? Because he gets a discount from the condom companies for a service he's not providing?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

He doesn't have to pay to stock it, and women deposit coins, turn the handle, and nothing comes out. So he makes 75 cents a few times a day for nothing...

9:42 PM  
Blogger Mair said...

jerk.

wait til I sick "NOW" on him...

12:49 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I was in a gas station bathroom last night, and the condom machine had this on it- "These condoms, after being exposed to light, will LITERALLY (emphasis mine) glow in the dark." Really? Literally? I'm not sure what kind of sex you have to have to make them glow in the dark figuratively, but, ummm... sign me up!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home