It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Entourage
During my *cough* flight back from China, I watched the first few episodes of Entourage.

Why am I in the back? because I think my finger is a gun.

Verdict... Decent, but not great. It's what I would call a guilty pleasure show. Yeah, I'll sit down and watch it, and I'll even enjoy watching it, but I'm not going to pretend the acting is great, the formula isn't predictable, or that the Dillon brother not lucky enough to star in Wild Things and thus score a staged threesome with Denise Richards and, you know, that other girl, doesn't grate on me from time to time. (Note to Kevin Dillon- I'm not saying you're a bad actor, I'm saying your character is supposed to be a loser and somewhat annoying, and you are doing a really great job making him that way, so yeah, he's totally pissing me off.)

Watching Entourage is like listening to the radio in your car when Enrique Iglesias comes on the radio. You smile inwardly, look around, see that no one else is in the car, and then sing along. Anyway, I'm flying back to China tonight to pick up the rest of Season One, and then, well, I'll probably be tired of it tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger GMack said...

Wait, are you serious about the flights to China thing? I just though you were being sarcastic.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home