It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Thank You
I just finished writing a paper on postmodernism that I'm going to turn in to complete assignments in both my history and my philosophy classes. I think it turned out fairly well, mainly because it consists of a sampling of various arguments and statments from Charles, J. Morgan, and Redhurt. I'm not sure if quoting statements from blog posts works for papers at the college level, so I didn't credit you where I drew on your arguments and I didn't cite where I basically took them verbatim. My teachers are now going to find me incredibly insightful, but we all know where the real genius lies. As a token of my appreciation, here is a list of what I would get you if I had more than $200 that wasn't tied up in my Ameritrade account.

Redhurt- This, for when the wife finally gets sick of you playing Oblivion all night.

Charles- I wrote a computer program that takes random chapters from random Don DeLillo books and randomly reorders them. The stories are just as intelligible, and you never have to worry about running out of them.

J. Morgan- Seven Athenian youths and seven maidens, so that you could stop looking for your breakfast.

1 Comments:

Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

Hey, thanks, dude. Check out White Noise--I promise it's better than Underworld.

BTW, I'm going to comment on your sweet modernism post today or tomorrow--so don't give up on it yet.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home