It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Saturday, March 04, 2006
College Golf (Again)
Three years ago I was breaking records, winning college golf tournaments for Grove City and thinking about playing professionally. So, I decided to transfer to the worst college in America. Consquently, for the last couple of years, I've hated college and that apathy and frustration extended to other parts of my life, and one of the things that suffered was my golf game. Now finally, the end of college is in sight, and I'm more optimistic about life in general. Is it a coincidence that I'm finally starting to play well enough to play competitively again? I think not...

Anyway, I'm off playing my first tournament in two and a half years with the team down on the Alabama/Georgia line- I won't be back until the middle of next week so forgive my lack of blogging action, and hopefully it's the start of a season that will end with a National Championship... so, catch you bitches later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Why did you transfer to the worst school on earth? That sounds like a pretty dumb idea...

9:39 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

good luck. After you win your first masters, I'm going to grow out my beard and be your caddy. We can spend 8 months a year golfing in tropical places and the other 4 skiing. Sweet.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home