It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Thursday, March 23, 2006
The Beach
I'm working on a couple of things for class that could be modified into decent blog posts, so watch out for that. In the mean time, check out the view from the beach house I stayed in last weekend.
It is also looking like I might be getting an apartment on the beach up on the Outer Banks, making that my semi-permanent view...

Actually, I am getting an apartment on the beach. Type "Kill Devil Hills, NC" here to see, and look at the satellite view...

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Oh great. So now any time I'm at the beach I'm going to have to wonder if you're checking me out from your house... pervert.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Chances are that I am- and not only when you're at the beach...

5:48 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

Yeah - kill that devil. Kill it good.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home