It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Incontinence
I was bored at work today, so to complement the time spent reading Stalin, I decided to see how many 20 oz. bottles of Dasani water I could drink in thirty minutes. The answer is six (for today), and judging by the absolute transparency of my urine, I'm fully hydrated.

Also, I had an interesting argument with the Redness about the actual meaning of incontinence. I argued that it was the inability to exercise proper fluid dynamics, and he postulated that it was a much more solid problem. We were both right, amazing.

Finally, the time spent waiting between initial interviews and follow-up calls is probably the most excruciating thing I've experienced, short of a vise grip to the sciatic nerve. Especially when it is a job I actually want, and more money than I can spend is on the line...
"Could I buy one of these? Possibly, but I'd lose it in the lake effect snow..."

4 Comments:

Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

One time, redhurt and I had an argument about who was the worst dictator: Mao or Stalin.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Who was it? Who killed more people? I think that's who wins...

1:33 PM  
Blogger GMack said...

In that case I'll take two white cars...I want one with snowflake camo so I can hide it in the snow.

1:27 AM  
Blogger GMack said...

So any word yet?

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home