It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Thursday, June 22, 2006
US Soccer Sucks
Thankfully, the US team is finally eliminated so I can stop acting like I'm rooting for them. I watched most of the three games, and with the exception of the second half of the US-Italy game, they suck. All the good touches that you see world class teams make are just massacred by the mongoloids playing for us. However, to lesson the blow of losing to Ghana, I made this joke.

Q: What's better than beating the US team to advance in the World Cup?
A: Not having to go back to Ghana.

Sure that joke is in bad taste, at least I saved a turtle the other day.

3 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

NICE. That's hilarious and mean and even more hilarious because it's so mean.

I give some credit to our team. We don't totally suck. We mostly suck. I feel bad for McBride and Keller, and maybe Dempsey, who I think are really good players. I give no credit at all to Claudio Reyna, who was absolutely terrible.

7:09 PM  
Blogger GMack said...

Our players aren't as pretty as say David Beckham

9:50 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Our players aren't as pretty as Inidan girls who try to bend it like Bekham

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home