It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss
I'm now officially moved up to the Outer Banks, although I can't move into my apartment for another two weeks. Until then, I'm crashing at a friend's house. I don't think that there is anything that is harder or sucks more than packing everything you own into a truck, but also having to pack it so you can get to the things you'll need for the next two weeks since you can't really unpack it.

I'm also now an official salaried employee, so I'll be doing cool salaried things. You know, like taking extra long lunch breaks and skipping work whenever possible. I'll even steal office supplies if I need them, which probably, I won't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Speaking of salaried sweetness, today work for me consists of going in at one and playing in the men's game, then closing the shop. Five hours of golf, two hours of work. Sweet.

10:10 AM  
Blogger RJ said...

12 hours of swampland. Awesome!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Meet the New Post, Same as the Old Post. Oh wait... this is the old post.

Yeah, that's right. I make fun of people for not posting in 8 days when I went 20 to post sometimes.

I really only did it because that play on your title popped into my mind and I thought it was funny.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home