It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Friday, January 27, 2006
I'm Psyched. Let's Go Kill Some Birds.
I'm heading up to the Outer Banks for the weekend for some duck hunting, some moderate to heavy drinking, golf, gambling, and some general scoping out of a possible job. So I'll be gone for a few.

If we're not done with the previous post(s), then get on that(s), and if we are, then I'm looking for succinct questions along the lines of "Do clones have souls?" or other deep philosophical or ethical matters with which to derail my Intro to Philosophy teacher when I return. Preferably, these questions will have answers that can't be explained in less the twenty minutes. Bonus points will be awarded to those submitting succinct questions that match the above criteria and end up offending half the class. Prizes may be awarded, although their total value will not exceed $15,000.

3 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Do clones have moms?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

More importantly, do moms have clones? If your mom is cloned are they both your mom? Or only the colne?

3:35 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

For the record, I shot three ducks, and helped bring down a swan. I was going to try to write a sweet post about watching the sun come up from a duck blink and feeling totally masculated(?), but decided against it when I remembered how bad I suck at creative writing.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home