It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I'm Sorry
This is the first and last time I will ever post something from an IM conversation- but it's totally sweet. This girl was talking to me about some guy she knows and apparently I made fun of him. She pasted what I said over to him, and he checked my profile and ended up reading my blog.

CaramelAppl17: he happened to find out and got pissed...of sorts, and read your blog, etc and was like, that guy would be really cool if he wasn't such an asshole

That's totally accurate- I would be really cool if I wasn't such an asshole.

Anyway, I'm going to go read some more Kant and the Platypus- so hopefully soon I'll post something interesting instead of the recent crap I've been throwing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home