It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
$5 Gas is Good for America
A great article on more expensive gas can be found here. It follows along the lines of some things I've been saying for a while, only it's way more eloquent and substantiated. Just kidding, but seriously, it's like something I'd write if I cared enough to research things before posting them on my blog, where they get at least one pity comment, while posts about nothing get tons.

... also, I just read somewhere that Celine Dion was one of the Sony artists with the rootkit on the cd's- it is my personal opinion that if you buy a Celine Dion cd, you deserve to have your computer and ears, hacked and hacked off, respectively.

Am I the only person who thinks this looks like the Jewish Stalin?

1 Comments:

Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

That was a good article. I know his advice to the reader to drive more is somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but I don't know if I agree with (1) his analysis of what's keeping the old system together or (2) that we should drive more and use up the oil.

I'm sorry I never commented on The Politics of Polarization. Maybe I'll resurrect it on my blog. Maybe you'll comment again on my latest post, and then j. morgan will jump in and tell us that our conceptual norms really are not brought to bear in a non-conceptual way, thereby rendering the terms of the discussion illegitimate.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home