It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Saturday, September 03, 2005
GCC Reunion Tour
Dates for the Grove City Reunion Tour have been set and tickets are available-

I'll be up in PA from Wed 28th through the morning of Oct 3rd

Total airfare- $116.90 BOO-YAH!

I don't have enought for its own post, so I'll lump it here. I watched Sahara last night, and I liked it. I'm not even going to make fun of it, even though it would be fairly easy. Seriously, between Steve Zahn and the merovingian...

... I could have a ball.

2 Comments:

Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

The wife and I will be there!

Good work on the tickets. I love the Internet.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

As do I. The Redhurt and I were discussing trying to pressure a certain person into bonfire part deux.

Maybe some unilateral lobbying among our coalition will make it happen...

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home