It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Terrorist Chic
I found this picture on CNN, and I decided to just make up sweet Gaddafi quotes for it:
"I gel my hair with the blood of political prisoners" or "This perm blocks out the screams of those being tortured in my jails"
"Is this shirt metro enough for my GQ Arab cover?"
"This umbrella protected me from raining Pan Am flight 103 parts" or "This umbrella reflects the lasers from laser guided weapons- but Ronald Reagan already knows that..."
"Can I be in Will Smith's video for MTV Africa?"
"I was Johnny Damon's catcher on Queer Eye" (just think about that one...)
"These glasses are coated to keep out UV rays... and human rights violations"
"Read Jackscolon's blog! Or I'll fucking kill you!" Seriously though, the title of that article should have been, "Libyan leader invites Bush, Rice for Dinner" Hey-O!

I found the cord to my digital camera, so I've decided to throw up some random pics. The first couple are Scrap Diesel.

"I actually sleep like this"

"I'll beg for hours, but if you feed me anything- I'll throw it up on the carpet"

Scrap and I did some sweet wrestling under the pool table, until he got so excited that he started choking on his own phlegm. Then I put a treat on the floor and grabbed it whenever he made a move for it, when I let him get it finally he tried to grab it and run away so fast that he ran into a leg of the pool table and started crying. I laughed.

That's my high score baby! Play here.

2 Comments:

Blogger JMC said...

You play yogurt games?

8:07 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Yeah, I posted a new high score of 8600 yesterday...

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home