It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Snow Day!
While we didn't get 14-22 inches of snow, we did get enough to get this kid out of work today, and I'd like to thank the City of Cleveland. The roads, while bad, are completely passable now that the plows have gone through. However, since I live in the city, I have to park on the side of the road, and when the plows went through, they created a nice two foot high birm of ice and snow on each side of the road, making it completely impossible for my Civic with a ground clearance of about four inches to make it out into the center of the road.

Here is a short list of things I plan on doing today while home:
1) Enjoy my fireplace.
2) Read through two annual reports, six quarterly reports, 20+ earnings calls.
3) Take a nap.
4) Play Gears of War.

I also plan on doing these in reverse order.

Where you goin? Nowhere!

2 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Nice! The city of denver does not provide or allow for snow days, but instead melts the icy roads with a giant laser from the top of pike's peak. Coincidentally, this is also how Pike killed the indians.

11:40 AM  
Blogger E.A.P said...

I'm sorry you had to work from home on your snow day. I feel ya. Way to prioritize, though. Fun first, work later.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home