It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Blogger
I opened up Blogger in Safari, and it can't load it. I opened up Blogger using Internet Explorer for Mac (and it crashed) and then it won't display Blogger. Does anyone know if new blogger has support for Mac? Or do I have to download freaking Mozilla again?

In other news, I'm working on putting up a virtual tour of my new condo (which is sweet). It's going to get done as soon as I sit down and find a web browser that supports Blogger (probably FireFox), so, I would say probably within two weeks. (I'm gone this weekend to the Steel City, and next weekend to Grand Rapids (maybe, we'll see).

Also, I need one of you nerds to tell me why no one has made a cable modem/wireless router yet, or if they have, where I can get one. I bought both stupid things yesterday ($130 ugh... at least I have a mail-in rebate that I won't mail-in and even if I did they probably wouldn't return) and I can't believe both products can't be compressed into one amazingly easy, single product.

3 Comments:

Blogger JMC said...

FireFox.

3:29 PM  
Blogger JMC said...

FireFox.

3:29 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

They do make those combo things - check this out.

Safari works, but doesn't give you access to all (read:most) of the buttons, so yeah, you'll need a mozilla build. Freaking IE hasn't put out a mac version since IE5, which was 2 verions of IE ago, so that's definitely not going to work.

The best Mac browser I've found is Camino. It's a Mac-specific version of Mozilla, so it's a good deal faster than firefox. However, it doesn't work with all the firefox extensions, so if that's your deal, stick with FF.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home