It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Industrial Wasteland
I downloaded and installed Camino, and it's awesome. Well, at least, I haven't had any major problems yet, which makes it better than Safari and IE for Mac.

Anyway, I moved. I no longer live with my friend's parents forty-five miles outside of the city, I live in a new condo development roughly in the city, and one mile away from my place of employment. In case you're wondering what $800 a month can get you off Craigslist, it will get you roughly this:

3 Comments:

Blogger Atticus Finch said...

Well, we can't ALL live at the Embassy...

12:34 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

There are more pictures to this- but they're huge, and blogger doesn't like to upload them. Anyone know any painless ways to reduce the size of picture files? I think I can express the sweetness of my condo and the bleakness of my surroundings with less than 7 million pixels apiece.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do macs come with the 'mogrify' utility? ('which mogrify'). If so use that.

ybado

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home