It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Saturday, November 18, 2006
To the contrary, You'll find my rims quite stationary
"The things you own end up owning you" -Tyler Durden

If that's true, then I'm now officially owned by a 2007 Honda Civic Ex Coupe, and I don't even care. I haven't had to fill it up yet, but I'm pretty sure the salesman told me it runs on molten lava, that's how tough it is. Here are some pictures- Enjoy! (The dull, heavy gray permeating the backgrounds is not just my car making its surroundings seem dull by comparison, Ohio actually looks like that) Captions courtesy of Justin Timberlake.

I'm bringing sexy back.
Them other boys watch while I attack.
If that's your girl you better watch your backCause she'll burn it up for me and that's a fact.

Lastly, let me just say- No, I don't know what those lyrics mean either. I'd say they aren't quite as bad as anything by Gwen Stefani, but my brain still hurts just reading them.


1 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

Sweet ride! The color is tres chic!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home