It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
With You Always
*First- a quick note to the mother of a friend who reads my blog regularly and apparently likes it. Thanks! I'm actually a little embarassed on some of the content, so please note that quite frequently I'm not totally amoral. Deal?

I can never thank Hans enough for introducing me to Larry Van Pelt and his wonderful drawings of Jesus lurking in the background of everyday activities such as selling insurance, retarded juggling, and bank telling. Now finally, Larry has finally added a magnificent sketch of Jesus on duty with the troops. However, what I (and Dick Cheney) really want to see is a nice picture of Jesus hanging out with some troops while they waterboard suspected terrorists. I think that would be sweet. Almost as sweet as this video, which is almost identical to what I could imagine if I told Charles to reenact the story of Redhurt's life through rap...

1 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

That video is amusing until Donny Osmond appears and then I lose it. Everytime. He really sells the "backup dancer."

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home