It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
A New Hobby
I'm out of school, and I have a sweet job where I really only work about 30-35 hours a week, max. Also, when I say work, I mean be at work, where I have an incredible amount of free time. Furthermore, I'm really close to giving up golf. I don't want to spend the time practicing that I would need to play really well, and I don't have that much fun playing if I'm not playing very well, so I either need to play all the time, or not at all. If I decide not to play, I'm left with something like 80-100 hours of free time a week, all of which I can't spend watching tv. So, I'm open to suggestions as to books to read, hobbies to undertake, things to learn, or totally sweet flash games or internet sites where I can waste time, lots of time.

Also, don't recommend surf fishing. I'm already on that.

Enjoy your urban sprawl, losers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

You could learn Flash and/or other web programming. Then you could join RedHurts web business.

1:58 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

How about gutter fishing?

4:08 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

I recommend A History of Christianity by Paul Johnson, Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller, and The Challenge of Jesus by NT Wright.

4:10 PM  
Blogger CharlesPeirce said...

We lost a lot of good men down there to blue jazz.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home