It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Monthly Recap
The internet no longer works in my apartment, so my posting is going to be very infrequent from here on out. I can only do it from the office in my apartment building, and only if no one else is using the computers. So, in order to cover the most ground in the least amount of time, I'll resort to bullets.
  • My last day of work is June 29th, my last paycheck from work will arrive September 15th. Sweet. I'll probably be going home for a few days before the 4th of July and then driving back to Ohio on the 4th. I'll then be packing all my material possessions into the back of my Civic ,and then driving to the Cleveland airport on the 5th to pick up the Redhurt and take off to Colorado. 40 hours of driving in a week? I'm looking foward to it.
  • I'm currently involved in what will assuredly be a giant trainwreck. I'd like to post about it, but I'll refrain for the immediate future. I'm going to wait and ride it out to the end, and then let you know what it's like to go down in flames. Scorching, firey, flamey flames. There are probably a lot of things I could do to prevent this, but then I'd have a lot less material for the book I'll never write.
  • I officially graduated from college, apparently with some kind of honors. Now I'll find out how worthless my degree really is while looking for a job in Colorado. However, the worst case scenario is that it looks like I have a job in the Grand Junction oil fields if I want it. Things I know about this job: 1) long hours 2) really hard work 3) fantastic money. The plan is to find something better.
  • I spent a weekend not too long ago with CharlesPeirce and Wife_of_CharlesPeirce. It was pretty fantastic, I took some pictures at Manassas of people we didn't know who weren't paying attention with the intention of posting them here and making Redhurt captions, but I can't upload them because of all the stupid security on this computer. I can't even right click.
  • I've been drinking a lot, and frequently. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home