It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Saddam
I found this picture of Saddam in an article over at Voice of America.

The article really wasn't worth blogging about, but I wonder where these photos come from? My hypothesis-

US Guard 1: "God, I'm so bored. Let's do something..."
US Guard 2: "Ok, What do you wanna do?"
US Guard 1: "I dunno, let's play with Saddam. Saddam, what do you want to do?"
Saddam: "I bought a new suit. Let's work on my portfolio!"
US Guard 1: "For killing like a billion people, you sure are gay..."
*Later*
US Guard 2: "Mmm.. that's good. Now pop your collar a little bit!"
Saddam: "Like this?"
US Guard 1: "Good, good. A little more pensive...Now give me Blue Steel... no wait... show me MAGNUM!"

...presto, there's the picture. Now read my preceeding post, it has the substance this one lacks.

1 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

heehee. awesome!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home