It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Party like a Rock Star
My job yesterday was to play in an outing one of our members hosted. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say I got paid to play 27 holes of golf and get wicked drunk off free beer handed out by strippers... who did what strippers do. I then had to sober up enough to do the scoreboard, before going out to the after event party at said member's house. Going to parties hosted by rich people ROCKS. All the food and drink is free (and served by an actual chef and bartender), the women are hot, and I can watch former professional athletes lose 25k on a single pool game before inviting me on a free trip to Vegas provided I can fly out that night (I couldn't). However, the down side is I'm now sitting in the golf shop at seven in the morning and I feel like crap.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should of went to Vegas, bad move not going. and yet another great movie quote I actually said yesterday

4:09 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I had to caddy in the US Am today and tomorrow. The guy I'm caddying for sucks so I'm packing a cooler of beer to take with me in the cart tomorrow. Destination: Belligerent... ETA: 10:00am tomorrow.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people have little brothers who got the coordination (and the brains). Quit picking on the bad golfer.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home