It's like Mardi Gras meets the bombing of Dresden...
Saturday, June 11, 2005
The Life
Being a golf professional in Florida during the summer is tough. I've been sitting in the shop for six hours now and I've sold one visor and had one member go out to play. Not much to do besides play Kitten Cannon on the internet and work on the golf swing in the mirror. The only other thing that captures my attention is the weather. I'm fascinated by the fact that in a forty minute drive I can drive through two thunderstorms and see sunshine in between, or that I can look out the front window and see it rain and walk out back and the grass will be dry. Seeing the ten day weather forecast contain ten solid days of thunderstorms is like watching Greg Louganis dive... gay.

4 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Yeah, that sounds tough. I spend my luxurious days in an office with no windows thinking about whether it's been long enough since my last stint on the open access computer to go back and read some more blogs, and spend the time in between wondering what the weather equivalent of a gay dive really is, in the metaphysical sense.

3:28 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

so there.

3:28 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

now you have 3 comments on this post. Hooray!

3:28 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

why would you post an inside joke on someone else's blog?

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home